Thursday, August 11, 2011

When Facebook Strikes

I'm totally cheating today, but you know what?  I'm tired.  And I have been sitting in front of my computer for 1 hour and 30 minutes with no more than 2 paragraphs of nothing to show for it.  I think I need to start blogging in the mornings, or something, when I'm not so tired that all I can get out is the phrase, "I'm tired."

So instead of a true post I am going to pass along to you what I have been doing for the last hour and a half:



Another battle with the Writer's Block Beast. Blast.
48 minutes ago · ·
    • Jami Brunner Stetler After that rehearsal? LOL
      45 minutes ago ·  ·  You like this.
    • Stephanie Braun That's true...I can just write about what a typical choir practice looks like :)
      44 minutes ago ·
    • Jami Brunner Stetler It could be quite entertaining......or not, but it's a thought :) aritculation, pronunciation and Howard's shiny black boots up to his knees over his jeans in the middle of summer -
      42 minutes ago ·  · 1 person
    • Stephanie Braun OMG I almost fell over when he walked in. Haha I can't tell you how much self control it took to keep a straight face.
      41 minutes ago ·  · 1 person
    • Jami Brunner Stetler What about the high notes???
      40 minutes ago
            Robby Ego Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
                37 minutes ago      1 person
    • Stephanie Braun Fact: Bears eat beats.
      37 minutes ago ·
    • Robby Ego What kind of bear is best?
      36 minutes ago ·
    • Stephanie Braun Wrong. Black bear is best.
      28 minutes ago ·
    • Stephanie Braun ‎(that may have been a paraphrase)
      28 minutes ago ·
    • Robby Ego Hold on, let me consult my huge book of Schrute quotes...hrm. Hrm...no, I don't seem to have one of those. I'm going to have to allow that quote due to a lack of countering evidence, and because really, who cares? You got lucky this time, Braun.
    • 21 minutes ago         You like this.

    2 comments:

    1. See, this is perfect! If you are to blog each day you cannot feel pressure to have something thoughtful and deep. It's just too much to ask of yourself. Maybe try for one or two "deep" posts a week, and the rest can be something smaller- who or what made you smile, even if it's a song on the radio or the cute bag boy at the grocery store. ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I do not recall signing a "release of created work" or any other legal document regarding this BookFace exchange. I suppose it may be legal, in a private-speech-in-a-public-forum kinda way, but you'd just better watch it, young lady.

      ReplyDelete